the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well.The report did say that ALL hose bibs were tested and were all working.

When I tested the Hose bib, it fell of in my hand and was shut off in the basement. Hmmm. this makes me wonder just how good the rest of my house was looked at. Maybe a mention about how dirty the house was.

Piles of dirt in the corners of the garage, sand in all the rooms, dirty floors.I would like my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor or not inspected properly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pillar to post home inspection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Pillar To Post needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillar to post home inspection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pillar To Post.

Had an Experience with Pillar To Post?

Comments