the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well.The report did say that ALL hose bibs were tested and were all working.
When I tested the Hose bib, it fell of in my hand and was shut off in the basement. Hmmm. this makes me wonder just how good the rest of my house was looked at. Maybe a mention about how dirty the house was.
Piles of dirt in the corners of the garage, sand in all the rooms, dirty floors.I would like my money back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "bought these boots, for the electrical rating and composite, toe , suppose to be equal to steel. a 30 pound door drop on them, the composite toe shield. bent in..."