the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well.The report did say that ALL hose bibs were tested and were all working.
When I tested the Hose bib, it fell of in my hand and was shut off in the basement. Hmmm. this makes me wonder just how good the rest of my house was looked at. Maybe a mention about how dirty the house was.
Piles of dirt in the corners of the garage, sand in all the rooms, dirty floors.I would like my money back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had my home inspected by the Mercer County Pillar to Post. The week we closed on our property, we have discovered an existing structural issue with a support beam in..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "bought these boots, for the electrical rating and composite, toe , suppose to be equal to steel. a 30 pound door drop on them, the composite toe shield. bent in..."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."