100% full Not resolved

the inspection report did NOT mention the plumbing under my sink, nor the fact that the sink did not drain well.The report did say that ALL hose bibs were tested and were all working.

When I tested the Hose bib, it fell of in my hand and was shut off in the basement. Hmmm. this makes me wonder just how good the rest of my house was looked at. Maybe a mention about how dirty the house was.

Piles of dirt in the corners of the garage, sand in all the rooms, dirty floors.I would like my money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor or not inspected properly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pillar to post home inspection and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Pillar To Post needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillar to post home inspection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pillar To Post.

Had an Experience with Pillar To Post?

Comments

American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Pillar to post by Barry Fondaw Pillar To Post "Termite damage is what happened I ask for termite inspection and it was not made clear to me that he was not bringing in a licensed exterminator. Now I am..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more