Had my home inspected by the Mercer County Pillar to Post.The week we closed on our property, we have discovered an existing structural issue with a support beam in the center of the house that was not found by the inspector.

The cracked beam was located in plain sight, immediately next to the staircase leading into the basement, completely unobstructed by anything. I wrote to the company the week we closed, and included a photo of the damage their inspector missed, but they didn't have the decency to contact me back. Do not use this company... heed the hundreds of poor ratings they have on other websites.

I, unfortunately, went with them because my *** realtor recommended them.Big mistake.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pillar To Post and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pillar To Post to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pillar To Post and pillar to post home inspection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pillar To Post?

Comments