Had my home inspected by the Mercer County Pillar to Post.The week we closed on our property, we have discovered an existing structural issue with a support beam in the center of the house that was not found by the inspector.
The cracked beam was located in plain sight, immediately next to the staircase leading into the basement, completely unobstructed by anything. I wrote to the company the week we closed, and included a photo of the damage their inspector missed, but they didn't have the decency to contact me back. Do not use this company... heed the hundreds of poor ratings they have on other websites.
I, unfortunately, went with them because my *** realtor recommended them.Big mistake.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."