Had my home inspected by the Mercer County Pillar to Post.The week we closed on our property, we have discovered an existing structural issue with a support beam in the center of the house that was not found by the inspector.
The cracked beam was located in plain sight, immediately next to the staircase leading into the basement, completely unobstructed by anything. I wrote to the company the week we closed, and included a photo of the damage their inspector missed, but they didn't have the decency to contact me back. Do not use this company... heed the hundreds of poor ratings they have on other websites.
I, unfortunately, went with them because my *** realtor recommended them.Big mistake.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."