Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We went with pillar to post 6 years ago because it was what the realtor recommended. The job they preformed can only be described as atrocious!

We are stuck in a lemon of a house because of these people. We have had carbon monoxide poisoning because the water heater was no where near reaching code. We've had to replace the entire plumbing system, electrical system, roof, adding all home insulation, the furnace and of course our water heater. Of course they told us that everything was completely up to code before we made the purchase of this nightmare home.

These people are the definition of dishonestly. For your own good, please look into using a company that actually does their job!

Review about: Pillar To Post Home Inspection.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

To Marc W -- it is possible the GG person posting such ugly, hateful comments to people that have complaints about Pillar to Post may work for the company and are hiding behind a couple letters ("GG") -- why else would anyone be interested in reading complaints of this company on line & responding to people they don't know in such an ugly fashion -- VERY UNPROFESSIONAL of them!

Home inspectors don't look for code. Should have read their standards of practice and looked at what association they are part of.

Should have done your research. This is your fault.

Not the inspector's. Cry more.

to GG #1489193

Should a home inspector notice a central air power wire not attached to a power source?

to GG #1492160

Wow. GG I have read multiple responses to the negative complaints concerning the quality of home inspections conducted by Pillar to Post.

I recently was forced to retire from the U.S. Army due to medical issues from multiple combat deployments. Two months ago I purchased by third home and paid $700 for a Pillar to Post Home Inspection. The inspector took many pictures and included them in a fancy 3-ring binder which made for an impressive presentation.

One of the pictures noted a dried stain from a "previous leak" from the humidifier connected to the A/C unit in the basement. With the onset of summer, the extremely poor performance of the A/C has become painfully obvious. One of the first things I did was take 15 seconds to remove the humidifier cover and found a large chunk of rusty metal. It was obviously extensive corrosion that occurred over many years from the "previous leak." I expected to find problems with my new home during the first year of occupancy, but my newly found (and expensive) issues with the cooling system is a kick in the gut provided by a poorly conducted home inspection.Also, your lack of respect and decency I have read in your writing is very disturbing.

It is sad that when people have a legitimate complaint concerning poor service paid for with their hard-earned income, your standard response is for them to "quit crying, it's your fault." You really talk like a tough-guy with your keyboard. I think we should get you dressed in a full-kit w/ standard infantry combat load and drop you off in Iraq or Aghanistan to see how "tough you are w/o a computer." I would sign up for another 12 month deployment to see that.Why is it soooo hard for people like you to just "be nice?"