We went with pillar to post 6 years ago because it was what the realtor recommended.The job they preformed can only be described as atrocious!
We are stuck in a lemon of a house because of these people. We have had carbon monoxide poisoning because the water heater was no where near reaching code. We've had to replace the entire plumbing system, electrical system, roof, adding all home insulation, the furnace and of course our water heater. Of course they told us that everything was completely up to code before we made the purchase of this nightmare home.
These people are the definition of dishonestly.For your own good, please look into using a company that actually does their job!